Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Elven Princess.

Once upon a time long ago
There was an elven princess fair
I loved lost among unending stares
She was fair in full grace of eyes so blue 
There was no one whom I loved
That compared with her
I'd have fought dragons and trolls 
At her command I ever was 
Flying to her rescue when her call distressed
I was her gallant flawed not handsome prince
But I gave my life to her defense
But one distracted time I forgot
And a dark cloaked death her life taken
I writhe in anguished torment now
When no ones looking it's private
She laid there cold her porcelain skin dull
No longer shining with her light
I failed her in the end you see
I neglected to account for the shadow
I should have seen around her
My ego's now on trial for her death
It's guilty as sin and I won't forget that
Once upon a time long ago
There was an elven princess fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Careful!