Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I just noticed I have written anything since March,  to which I mentally commented, "Good boy." This isn't a blog, it's where I spout off, spew, endlessly ramble about things no one is interested in. So, ignoring it has been a good thing.

If you are reading this, I don't care. In fact I feel a twinge of pity that your life has been reduced to reading such crap such as mine (of which you likely have other unsavory habits and activities). 

Don't expect wisdom, knowledge or anything resembling a retelling of reality. If it happens, it's purely accidental... Pay it no mind.

Well, that about covers the sum-total of anything I think I thought thoughtlessly.

See ya all again when the spirit moves me or my bowels need a good cleansing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Careful!