Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Labels

They are stuck all over me

Labels

Geek

Nerd

Autistic

Strange 

Weird

Failure

Not one of us

Conservative

Libertarian

Outsider

Creep

Pervert

Queer

Homo

Faggot

Criminal

I hate him

Lazy

Addict

They are redundant

Repetitive 

Nonrepresentative 

Inaccurate 

Descriptive

What do they mean?

Who am I?

All of those things?

None of them?

Some of them?

Ask and you'll get 7 billion answers.

Coward

Pussy

Wussie

Wastrel

Poet

Singer

Musician

Writer 

Waste of skin

Dirty

Old 

White

Man

Male

Menace

Anarchist

Lover

Friend

Acquaintance 

Neighbor

Coworker

Employee

Manager

Engineer

Computer wiz 

Who is this person?

Who am I?

Do all these things define me?

What am I?

Husband

Married

Widower

Father

Grandfather 

Enemy 

Sailor

A waste in the space-time continuum?

Christian

Zen

Peaceful

Anxious

Pained

Decrepit 

The list is long

All

These

Labels

Meaningless?

Infinite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Careful!